Dedicated to lifelong learning, communications and recognition, The American College Alumni Association serves more than 60,000 members who take advantage of this free membership. As a designee, or degree holder, you are entitled to all the benefits our organization provides.
We Provide Learning Opportunities
The Association strives to provide lifelong learning opportunities such as:
- Career-boosting symposia and lectures
- Practice-strengthening insights from top thought leaders
- Relevant, high-quality continuing education opportunities
- Access to The College’s industry-defining faculty
We Strive to Recognize Exceptional Alumni
- Awards for professional success and exemplary volunteerism, including the Alumni Association Hall of Fame and Alumnus of the Month.
- Building industry awareness for your designations.
- The Alumni Store offers great products to showcase your College pride.
- DesignationCheck.com helps consumers find advisors near them with CLU®, ChFC®, or CFP® Certification designations.
We Increase College Awareness
Your College is continually working to promote the achievements of our graduates, as well as the designations that they hold. Increasing not only industry awareness, but also client recognition of your accomplishments is a priority of The American College's Alumni Association.
Outlets that the Alumni Association uses to increase awareness are:
- The Alumni Hall of Fame
- Distinguished Alumni Volunteer Award
- Alumnus/Alumna of the Month
- Volunteer work
- Publication of articles and book reviews
- Industry trade publication outreach
We Provide Benefits for Alumni Association Members
Membership in The Alumni Association is completely free to graduates. To learn more about how membership works, please visit our Membership page. The rewards and benefits of becoming a member of The College’s Alumni Association include:
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Preferred access to The College’s unique Financial Services Library and Learning Center
- The Knowledge Summit and Commencement
- Newsletters from The College and The Alumni Association